Is the candle I liked going to fit my candle holder?
Please check the product description, where the sizes are listed. If something is not clear please contact us. If you don't find your desired size, quantity or weight, just contact us and I will be happy to help.
Are your Hanukkah Candles going to fit my Menorah?
We make the candles by hand dipping. Our goal is 9.5cm / 3/8" thickness which is the standard Menorah cups size. We manage to achieve, but still there is possibility very minor difference to occur. However, the candles fits standard size Menorah.
What if my order never arrive?
We will ship it again. 99% of shipments sent are being delivered with no issues. Sometimes shipments are delayed while traveling because of various reasons (holidays, customs, etc.) but luckily they are still delivered. If you are in the rest 1% - don't worry, we will send your purchase again.
How long you need to prepare your order?
We need various time for each of the products. Smaller quantities of most of the products I send on the next day or two. You can check each individual listing description for more information or contact us before you order, to make sure there is enough time to receive your order by the date you request.
What happens if I receive broken or damaged items into my shipment package?
We always doing packing very carefully, as it's travel to Mars. However if you have damages on any of your delivered items, please send me a picture as soon as you receive it and I will replace it by ship again or refund.
Happy customer experience
Happy customers is our enthusiasm fuel. Please leave us a feedback ones you receive and try the product. Share your happiness with us and others people in Social Networks. We will hear you If you are not happy and feedback is negative. We believe the constructive and well-deserved criticism is something which help us change to better, so thank you in advance for the time and efforts you will spent telling us what to change. If you have bad experience you can also contact us so we will have a chance to react and solve the issues immediately.
Product added to wishlist
Product added to compare.

Raya.bg uses cookies

We use cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media,
advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information that you’ve provided to them or that they’ve collected from your use of their services.
Learn more by our Privacy Policy.